Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much trade value do you think he has. If I were the Lakers I would trade him as soon as Karl, Shaq and Gary are healthy. Kobe is disrupting team chemistry mainly on floor with his selfish play.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>AndOneZ17</b>!
How much trade value do you think he has. If I were the Lakers I would trade him as soon as Karl, Shaq and Gary are healthy. Kobe is disrupting team chemistry mainly on floor with his selfish play.

I think anyone trading for him is taking a big risk. First, he could end up in prison. Second, he'll be a free agent at the end of the season, so if he didnt like where he went he could leave that team and they would lose whatever they traded for nothing.

I seriously, seriously doubt at this point he will be traded. Only place I could see him going and staying would be Memphis because of his relationship with West.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by <b>AndOneZ17</b>!
LOL, no he isn't. After Shaq started complaining about Kobe taking too many shots...he took a back seat. He lets himself get worked into the games when he's out there with GP, Karl and Shaq. He is a real team player and he takes control when the team needs him to (without Shaq and Malone).

Of course he is taking a lot of shots when those 2 are out, WE NEED HIM TO!:yes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts