Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
I heard about this at work yesterday. I mean if it happen in Colorado it could have happen anywhere, right?

Isn't there a saying in the Navy about a girl in every port? What makes the NBA any different? Give it time and I bet that more NBA cities will have their own version of a Kobe love affair. :grinning:

·
Registered
762 Posts
"I don't know how many times she had to, but he heard it, eventually, and she never felt manhandled... She said that he was a perfect gentleman. He behaved himself to the best way that he could... "

Yes he was a perfect gentleman behaving the best way he could. A perfect married gentleman with a child at home behaving in a way they would be proud to say, "that's just dad!" :rolleyes:

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Natty Dreadlockz</b>!
Wow.. I know Pro athlete's cheating on their wive's is nothing new.. But.. Damn.. Why tie the knot in the first place?
Likely because he's trying to seem like an upstanding guy to give himself max endorsement possibilities. It's free money for a good looking star athlete who is willing to play a part.

STOMP

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RG</b>!
"I don't know how many times she had to, but he heard it, eventually, and she never felt manhandled... She said that he was a perfect gentleman. He behaved himself to the best way that he could... "

Yes he was a perfect gentleman behaving the best way he could. A perfect married gentleman with a child at home behaving in a way they would be proud to say, "that's just dad!" :rolleyes:
thats one thing thats always made me laugh..he was a 'perfect gentlemen'...

a perfect gentlemen doesn't put himself in that situation.

buncha idiots are these people. (both kobe and the women who sleep with him who arent his wife).

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Natty Dreadlockz</b>!
Wow.. I know Pro athlete's cheating on their wive's is nothing new.. But.. Damn.. Why tie the knot in the first place?
What would be this women's reasons for coming forward if he did nothing wrong and how could she even prove an encounter where nothing happened?

Why should we believe her at all? I mean celebrity justice broke this story after all. :no:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts