Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
And Justise For All
64,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Via the Lakers board

“I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team,” Bryant said before Wednesday’s 93-75 exhibition loss to Portland. “I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown.”

Bryant was referring to 2005-06 when the Lakers’ roster included Brian Cook, Stanislav Medvedenko, Devean George and Parker, Mihm and Brown.

Bryant continued, taking aim at his favorite whipping boy, Parker, calling him “the worst. He shouldn’t have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on.”
http://lakers.ocregister.com/2012/10/10/kobe-smush-parker-was-the-worst/74123/

Shit. Just. Got. REAL!

Kobe, you're a marked man.

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
That all-Heat first team in your sig is nasty.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Wow, Kobe, you're a douche.

If your teammates suck so bad, go play 1-on-5. See how it works.

That makes me lose a lot of respect for Kobe Bryant. Calling out teammates is almost criminal in my book.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
To be fair, Smush Parker really was the worst.

·
Premium Member
51,478 Posts

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Wow, Kobe, you're a douche.

If your teammates suck so bad, go play 1-on-5. See how it works.

That makes me lose a lot of respect for Kobe Bryant. Calling out teammates is almost criminal in my book.
People want to compare him to Jordan for the rings and points, ignoring Jordan avg'd in the mid-30's while shooting almost 10% higher than Kobe when he avg'd 35 that year, as well as the fact that Jordan had 6 Finals MVPs compared to Kobe's 2 (one of which was questionable).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts