Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's early but with his mind completely on basketball and not having to worry about sharing the spotlite this kid is going to come in his own this and show why he is the best player in the NBA.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Game over? How so?

Some people are trying to crown Bryant and Odom as the best combo in the league, which is rediclous. The Lakers are a high seed playoff team in the west, but thats about it.

When they get knocked out of the first or second round, I dont think anyone will be expecting him to get the MVP.

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian34Cook</b>!
I dont want a rapist as a MVP, I'd rather have an in-better-shape MVP :no:

I love Shaq, but you didn't mean that right? Cmon. You're one of my favorite posters on this board.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
I dont want a rapist as a MVP, I'd rather have an in-better-shape MVP :no:
I don't know why you continue to believe he raped that girl, but it's your perogative. However, if you are going to keep posting :cthread: like that, please leave this Lakers forum and go somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SoCalfan21</b>!
This guy isnt a lakers fan its ok he wants brian cook to be mvp when in fact hes not even better than slava medvedinko
BTW it's Slava Medvedenko :laugh:

Glad I'm scaring everyone because I have my own opinions.. Just because I have my own opinions on things doesnt mean I have to be on Kobe's **** :|

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts

BTW it's Slava Medvedenko :laugh:

Glad I'm scaring everyone because I have my own opinions.. Just because I have my own opinions on things doesnt mean I have to be on Kobe's dick :|
There's no definitive way you can say Kobe is a rapist, so you look pretty ignorant claiming he is one. Unless, of course, you simply believe (despite all the evidence to the contrary) that Kobe is a rapist based on gut feelings or something.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts