Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
First Round Draft Pick
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kobe Gives Mike Brown Glare of Death From Bench
November 7, 2012

When the Lakers lost to the Jazz on Wednesday night there weren’t a lot of happy campers in Laker-land. Kobe was particularly upset following the game, and cryptically mentioned that the reasoning was something he didn’t want to talk about.

Unfortunately nobody asked him about this.

That’s the Mamba staring down head coach Mike Brown from the bench during the final minute of the game on Wednesday. No wonder he’s developed a caricature of being a murderous, cold-blooded sociopath. Mike Brown might want to sleep with one eye open after this one.

Then again, the Lakers should be encouraged that they have a player that would unsettle the stomach of Regan MacNeil. At least, I think so.

Thanks to Twitter user @CJZero for this tremendous piece of evidence that is sure to be used against Bryant if Mike Brown never makes it back from Salt Lake City.
llullz

·
Administrator
67,769 Posts
Kobe is the King of Glare.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I didn't see the game. Why the hell was Kobe on the bench?

Is a shitty coach like Brown actually trying to pull a power move at this point with such a bad record?

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Threads like this help explain why the Kardashians is a hit show.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Can you blame him? This team shouldn't be losing. Everyone should be giving Mike Brown that same look. He ****ing sucks.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Mike Brown coaching this team is seriously like a 15 year old with a driver's permit given the keys to a ferrari.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Agreed.

No one ever talk about anything that happens unless its on the court....... when the clock is going........ and the bench doesn't count either........
Kobe shipped a package via Fed Ex this morning. Everyone knows he didn't use UPS since they call themselves "Brown."

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
I just have to wonder what Brown is actually doing? How can we be uncomfortable on offense, bad on defense, and have no energy in game? I mean, what is he actually doing?
I think all the players have tuned him out or at least stopped/never did buy into what he was trying to sell. Thats unprofessional but at the same time I sort of dont blame them. They know they arent going to win anything with this clown of a coach mucking stuff up all the time.

Wish I could have seen Nash's, and Dwights face when they found out they were going to be forced to use this horrible offense that hinders their strengths. I hated the hiring of Mike Brown from day 1. The lockout season saved his ass and hid his weaknesses/gave him excuses as a coach. The sooner he is fired the sooner the Lakers have hope for the future.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts