Votes: 18 20.9%
  • T-Mac/Yao

Votes: 68 79.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i know that Odom is a pretty good player but Kobe? some guy named Mack Ten keeps giving me the impression that Kobe sucks, he probably averages about 5 ppg the way Mack Ten talks about him so its obviously Tmac-Yao i'd take.

·
Registered
618 Posts
id take tmac cuz kobes a ***** and odom is least talented

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Bryant and McGrady are equal, in ability and value, while Yao has a lot more value than Odom.

I think Yao and McGrady are the easy pick here.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
i hate kobe but this is not fair to kobe, for one yao is a "possible future top 5 player" at center and odom as talented as he is is not, yao (i know im gonna get crucified for this) has more potential than odom imo, and thats the difference in this comparison, personally i think the tmac v. kobe argument is stale till next offseason, so this thread comes down to ODOM v. YAO and Yao will probably win 9 out of 10 times.....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Will this Kobe, T-Mack saga ever end. Sacking, invest more of your time worring about your own team instead of always trying to bait Laker fans. I for one dont care about Kobe or TMac but just for the hell of it ill take Kobe/Odom. BTW Houston will be the biggest dissapointment next year.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>byrondarnell66</b>!
Will this Kobe, T-Mack saga ever end. Sacking, invest more of your time worring about your own team instead of always trying to bait Laker fans. I for one dont care about Kobe or TMac but just for the hell of it ill take Kobe/Odom. BTW Houston will be the biggest dissapointment next year.
:laugh: I love it. BTW, I'm going with Yao and TMac. Make no mistake about it, though. Yao is the key variable here. This isn't really about Kobe or TMac. It's really Yao vs. Odom and Yao wins here. I'm still calling Kobe and Odom the dynamic duo, though. ;)

·
"True Story"
1,330 Posts
I chose Kobe/Odom because I think they'll get along better than T-Mac/Yao. I like T-Mac as a player, but I don't like his attitude. Ideally, I'd want Kobe/Yao, but that's not an option.

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by <b>byrondarnell66</b>!
Yes because as you can CLEARLY read, it says, who would you rather have, Kobe or T-Mac? And not only that, I took the time to post it in the Laker forum right? I guess my GM draft is baiting Laker fans, because I have no Lakers on my team... I guess this isn't called the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION FORUM, it's called the Laker forum, in which you can't post anything about the NBA... :uhoh:

http://www.hop.com/

Since I'm such a nice guy, I feel inclined to help people with their problems...

·
Registered
302 Posts
T-Mac > Kobe

Yao >> Odom

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Minstrel</b>!
Bryant and McGrady are equal, in ability and value, while Yao has a lot more value than Odom.

I think Yao and McGrady are the easy pick here.
:yes:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts