Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JC,A.D and Fizer for Sheed to open cap for Kobe?

link

Then again, Paxson likely would jump at the chance to deal Crawford, Fizer and Antonio Davis for Wallace. The Atlanta Hawks' Shareef Abdur-Rahim is another player on the Bulls' wish list.
It would take a marquee player to pry Curry from the Bulls, but don't expect Paxson to join the bidding for the Blazers' Rasheed Wallace. If Paxson thought he had a shot at the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant, who becomes a free agent this summer, he probably would package Curry in a trade for Wallace, whose contract expires after this season and frees up $17 million.
I don't think so.in our dreams!

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I hope that is not true about us wanting Shareef Abdur-Rahim. Not a fan of his at all.

·
Sincerely, Derrick Rose
3,012 Posts
why not?

If Kobe wants out and starts a new career somewhere. I think the Chicago Bulls is a perfect team. A big market team with a great history trying to regain their status as one of the NBA elite team. The challenge will be tough though. The media will start comparing him to MJ. If Kobe do well and finally win a championship of his own, he'll be up there next to MJ. If he doesn't do well he's going to be under MJ's shadow forever.

If Shaq moved to LA to rejuvinate the Lakers. why not Kobe moved to Chicago to rejuvinate the Bulls? It's going to be tough for Kobe, but great players love challenge.

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
I think that article was twisted around. Another article used the same quotes to tell why Paxson wasn't going to panic and make any quick deals. This author seemed to use those quotes to suggest the oppopsite, obvioulsy in order to sell papers.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not take this option very seriously,but still,if there is any kind of way to do it I'm all for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts