Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
Well Kobe is just gonna have to prove those people wrong.

I wouldnt worry about a poll like that...

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ghiman said:
Well Kobe is just gonna have to prove those people wrong.

I wouldnt worry about a poll like that...

Its just annoying... I cant wait until he wins a championship and all these losers that bash him try to hop back onto the bandwagon.

·
Banned
662 Posts
It Is Just A Matter Of Time! The Feeling All Of Us Will Get When He Brings A Championship Back To L.a Will Be Unbelievable. We Did Not Lose Faith, We Stuck By Him Through Thick And Thin. Everyone Doubts Us, We Will See Haters, We Will See.

In About 5 Years, When Shaq Retires, Then We Will See The Real Reason We Made The Trade.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
LakerLunatic said:
In About 5 Years, When Shaq Retires, Then We Will See The Real Reason We Made The Trade.
Five years is a pretty long time. Can you handle the wait?

Miami has a chance this year. The Lakers might not even make the playoffs next year.

Oh, and we all know "The Real Reason" Buss made that trade. Even Dr. Buss isn't stupid enough to think trading Shaq would be good for basketball reasons.

But he wanted to keep Kobe. If you ask me, it was the best thing that could have happened to the Clippers. They might be the best team in LA for awhile. Have you seen this Livingston kid? While the Lakers raised ticket prices, the Clippers dropped theirs, so you can probably see them. Go watch this kid. He'll be starting next year for them. Amazing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts