Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chicago Bulls were the other team that Bryant seriously considered signing with last summer. GM John Paxson was willing to give up assets to land Kobe. A trade of Eddy Curry or Tyson Chandler (neither becomes a restricted free agent until June 30), Ben Gordon, Eric Piatkowski and the expiring contract of Othella Harrington, would work under the cap. The Lakers would then own the restricted rights to either Curry or Chandler and could re-sign him this summer.
According to Chad Ford Insider

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Chad Ford is what you call a Mother %(&$)(&$ IDIOT! :curse:

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
Ugh....not another one of Chad Ford's brilliant articles.

Can someone please make him stop!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Gordon, Curry, Deng, future 1st for Bryant...

I think the Lakers would consider this offer, but would the Bulls put it on the table?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Ford just pulls all this crap straight out of his ***. There is no basis to what he said. He is a TERRIBLE journalist. He writes full articles about fantasy trades like people on this site do and he gets paid for it. Just terrible.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
Ford just pulls all this crap straight out of his ***. There is no basis to what he said. He is a TERRIBLE journalist. He writes full articles about fantasy trades like people on this site do and he gets paid for it. Just terrible.
Yeah, and to make it worse you have to pay to read his stuff.

·
Premium Member
10,320 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
To add to this, dozens of people here that make these fantasy trades are much more knowledgeable and logical than Chad Ford.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
Yup, and now these "rumors" are swirling around here. I feel pretty confident saying that I am 8000% sure that Kobe aint getting traded.

·
Registered
333 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the dumbest thing i'veever heard

·
Because BBF needs a hero
8,336 Posts
It wouldn't matter what the bulls or the lakers want, Kobe has a no trade agreement in his contract. He isn't going anywhere unless he wants to. And I got a feeling he doesn't want out of LA... Since this is the only state he can go to without getting people yelling "Hows your wife Kobe!", and "Whens the second date with Kate?".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts