·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It sure looks to me that the 18 year old is the better player

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
I'm disappointed that LeBron isn't guarding Kobe on the other end, like Kobe is guarding LeBron.

I'm also disappionted that both teams stink. (Of course the Lakers won't stink once they get Shaq and Malone back)

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KokoTheMonkey</b>!
I'm disappointed that LeBron isn't guarding Kobe on the other end, like Kobe is guarding LeBron.

I'm also disappionted that both teams stink. (Of course the Lakers won't stink once they get Shaq and Malone back)
Lebron is guarding Gary Payton on the other end. It's the Lakers who are crossing the matchups.

How about Lebron's post game? Who knew? With his body that should be the play everytime down.

He is looking more and more like a power forward every day.

Kobe's shoulder, does not look good.

·
That'll do Pigley...
51,262 Posts
Without Kobe in there the game is totaly pointless, unless you want to watch a bunch of bench players vs the Cavs.
Agreed. Luckily the Knick-Mavs game was a good one tonight for me to watch. I think I will watch the Grizz-Warriors now.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Without Kobe in there the game is totaly pointless, unless you want to watch a bunch of bench players vs the Cavs.
I like to watch Lebron play. So I could really care less about whether Kobe is there or not.

·
Registered
10,840 Posts
Kobe is back in the game, but he looks like he is struggling out there. I despise the Lakers, but I don't want to see Kobe get hurt seriously because he doesn't want to let anybody down.

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Kobe is such a drama queen. If he really can't use that other arm he needs to get off the floor. That left-handed **** isn't going to fly.

What exactly is Kobe doing if that's what he's going to do for his team right now?

Go get some treatment and come back in the second half.

Good grief.

And the Cavs are blowing this game. This is a very winnable game.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!
Kobe is such a drama queen. If he really can't use that other arm he needs to get off the floor. That left-handed **** isn't going to fly.

What exactly is Kobe doing if that's what he's going to do for his team right now?

Go get some treatment and come back in the second half.

Good grief.

And the Cavs are blowing this game. This is a very winnable game.
True. The guy can't shoot for **** right now. I wouldn;t want to see him go 9-29 like Iverson. :p

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Koko was right to step out of this game early. It's been a terrible game.

Slava Medvendko is the only one who came to play.

Lebron's defense has regresssed a little bit. Don't like what I'm seeing from him tonight. He looks fatigued.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts