As if the Lakers didnt have enough problems for the media to talk about :no:

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
whatyoutalkinboutwillis?

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Probably about Kobe not showing up in Philly.. Who cares.. They didnt make big deals when Shaq and Malone didnt show up on trips

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phil never asked Malone and Shaq to be there... He asked Kobe to be there... and they dont go through stuff LIKE THIS, usuallyits just little arguments between him and Shaq...

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Kind OT but I love how other players are expected to come and sit with their teams but guys like Shaq and Malone can do whatever they want. Shows alot about who they are.

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SacKings384</b>!
Phil never asked Malone and Shaq to be there... He asked Kobe to be there... and they dont go through stuff LIKE THIS, usuallyits just little arguments between him and Shaq...

So just because he "got asked" he has to show up? I know he should've but geez.. Shaq and Malone can do whatever the hell they please.. If I were Kobe I'd leave the stupid city.. Its like Phil wants Kobe at the games, but could care less if Shaq or Karl are.. Tell's how much he cares about Kobe :upset:

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Phil knows its Shaq he has to keep happy, not Kobe...

·
Premium Member
27,241 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Locke</b>!
Hey, watch your mouth, Cook!

;)

Seriously though, if I were him I'd leave too.
:rofl: did I really say that? :eek:

But yeah, I would leave the city.. Nothin against you guys there but Phil seems like he's gone retarded or something and the media makes a big deal about the smallest of things :shy:

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Kobe will leave is Shaq signs an extension, if Shaq doesnt get an extension, he wont play very well, its a lose lose situation.... but Phil knows who hed rather keep... and its Shaq... thats why he gets the royal treatment and Kobe gets the **** treatment...

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bryant's absence from Thursday's game against the Sixers left the team wondering about his whereabouts until shortly before tipoff.

"I didn't ask him for an excuse," Jackson said Saturday. "I didn't think he needed one. It wasn't important to me that he was standing there or sitting on the bench or whatever. The important thing was he was going to be down here. So, I didn't get into it about that
Apparently Phil The Thrill is a little bitter about Kobe missing out...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Kobe will leave is Shaq signs an extension, if Shaq doesnt get an extension, he wont play very well, its a lose lose situation.... but Phil knows who hed rather keep... and its Shaq... thats why he gets the royal treatment and Kobe gets the **** treatment...
Yeah that's right! Let's keep Shaq although he doesn't play all 82 games of the season! Yeah let's keep him because he's fat and out of shape and doesn't make an effort to get in shape! Let's keep him because he overexaggerates injuries! That's right! Let's keep Shaq because of this!

You know what? Last season, Kobe was the ONLY player on that team to show the passion to win a championship! Shaq didn't care! He didn't feel like trying! He was drunk with success! And this is the guy the Lakers would rather keep? Ugh...

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes because big men rule the west... and the Lakers know it, jsut look at the Laker record with shaq missing, and with Kobe missing, huge difference in Shaqs favor...

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
yeah but its easier to score when your 2 feet away dont you think
and your 7-1 and the strongest person in the league

·
20,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
exactly my point...

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
All are potential barriers to success, unless it's the Lakers of course.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Cris</b>!
god dang it, you got the 23,000 post and your name is sackings384:sigh:
:laugh: And your name is SacKing! That's really funny. SacKing! :laugh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.