Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/sports/pros/article_775599.php

"It's all about him learning this year and getting better during practice," Dunleavy said. "But there's a chance that he could contribute later on. Potentially, he could play three positions for us this season. But I'm looking more in the second half of the season."
"It's all right, because I've been in situations before where I didn't play," Korolev said. "I understand that I need a lot of work, and I know Coach Dunleavy wants me to get stronger."
That's fine with Korolev, who said he would rather watch and learn here than play more elsewhere.

"Because this is the best league in the world and because it's the best, I get to work with the best players," he said. "Here, there are more coaches that can help you, and I'll learn the system faster."

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
It's probably he won't be seeing play time until the second half of hte season as well.

·
Registered
187 Posts
you gotta like this kid's attitude...hopefully he will get the help from the coaches to reach his potential and he does have a great upside imo

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
i am loving everything i hear about this kid, but if he doesnt pan out, ima be PISSED, i mean Granger and Wright were up there (F Green, he's another Darius Miles imo)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts