Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but not to Kansas. Curiously he orally committed to Wisconsin today, and he hasn't even taken his visit there yet (he's scheduled for this weekend I believe). Everything I've heard is that Kansas is his dream school, and he was drooling at the opportunity to play there. He was hurt so Self didn't get a chance to see him play yet, but was supposed to later this month and would decide whether or not he would give him an offer at that point. Very strange indeed, you wouldn't think Self would tell him anything before he had a chance to personally evaluate him.

Anyway, Julian Wright and Tyler Smith become much bigger prospects now, anyone know just how good we're in with them?

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
A little surprising, but if you read between the lines, this is a very good sign for KU in regards to landing Julian Wright.

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
I think htere is a chance he will still back out of wiconsin though

·
Registered
586 Posts
Self offered him a scholarship and planned on watching him the next week. But he got injured in practice and Self couldn't watch him. Self pulled the offer because he had not seen him play yet. I guess Krabbenhoft couldn't wait any longer and jumped at the Wisconsin offer. I wouldn't be surprised though if Self still watched him and he doesn't come on an official visit.

But I really want either Julain Wright or Tyler Smith.

Josh Thornton seems to be a real possibility. He likes Self a lot and is an excellent outside shooter. After the Krabbenhoft committment I think our class will look like this.

Julian Wright
Josh Thornton
Leo Criswell
I still think we get Krabbenhoft.

·
The Bilson = Jayhawk Love
6,884 Posts
hey how are the deep shooters for KU in the next couple of classes.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>KansasJayhawk</b>!
hey how are the deep shooters for KU in the next couple of classes.
In the upcoming class we have two bigs and then Russell Robinson, who can definitely knock down the triple but doesn't seem to be someone who will continually burn you from deep, ala Boschee. Hopefully Case will find his stroke and JR will continue to improve from downtown.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts