Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JOHNNY_BRAVisimO</b>!
eddy was krause's man all along and to sway the clippers from drafting eddy, they had to offer elton for tyson
Johnny_B,

I have to disagree. They had Olowakandi and they had consistently said they wanted Tyson. The trade would not have happened if Curry was gone at 4 and the Clippers would hardly be willing to waste a second round pick on speculation of a trade. We are both speculating as to what really happened but I have little doubt the Clippers would have stuck with Chandler if they had to.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Originally posted by <b>BCH</b>!

Johnny_B,

I have to disagree. They had Olowakandi and they had consistently said they wanted Tyson. The trade would not have happened if Curry was gone at 4 and the Clippers would hardly be willing to waste a second round pick on speculation of a trade. We are both speculating as to what really happened but I have little doubt the Clippers would have stuck with Chandler if they had to.
true, they already had kandiman, who even though hadnt shown anything at the time, was still a project worth waiting on, also the fact that tyson was a homeboy who would get more butts in the seats just like miles did

41 - 42 of 42 Posts