Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's got to be one of the highlights of Kristic's young career. That was truely a magnificent dunk for Kristic. A dunk over WADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they make a poster of that dunk. I wish Mark Jackosn was the announcer today because I was dying to know what he would say.

I am simply amazed of the daily improvement of Kristic. Wow!!!!

Kristic is the key to the NETS championship hope. It's a pleasure watching the European.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
I wanna see that dunk!!! If anyone can post it, I'd really appreciate it. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Krstic surprises me almost every game with things that i thought he could never do. (does not have to do with basketball) he has also got it made with what i hear a hot girlfriend!

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
mjm1 said:
it was the very embodiment of NENOWNED! lol
AAARRRGGGHH!! I wanna see. I hope its in the game highlights?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
nba.com highlights yo

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
bruno34115 said:
I don't get it. Isn't Kristic like 7-8 inches taller than Wade?
His vertical is about a foot lower so it evens out.

Reactions: justasking?

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Wow!!! I just saw it! Nice move by Krstic! He's really improving a lot!!! :clap:

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Nenad is tall. He rose up like RJ and slammed it on the run like RJ. It was nice to see. Nenad reminds me a little of Jabbar.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Nenad reminds me of Spud Webb (if he were 7 feet tall).

Reactions: netsgiants

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Deyam! That was nice! Watched it over on NBA.com highlights. Play of the game.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
def the highlight of krstic's young career. thats a center running the break like that while staying IN CONTROL and throwing down a gigantic dunk over wade who does make good defensive plays. krstic is our xfactor and his play will bring us to that next level. AND HES ONLY IN HIS SECOND YEAR! god our future looks great at the center position.

Reactions: justasking?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
hope mark jackson will do the hawks game so when they show the highlights of the heat game mark can comment on krstic posterizing wade. screw working for abc, stay with YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (and the marv alllllllllllllbert show)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.