Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Krstic can stay out of 'foul trouble' and he doesn't get reemed by the refs on bs calls, he's gonna take it to whomever is in the paint!

Had a nice all around game. Very assertive in the paint.

-Petey

Reactions:

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Petey said:
When Krstic can stay out of 'foul trouble' and he doesn't get reemed by the refs on bs calls, he's gonna take it to whomever is in the paint!

Had a nice all around game. Very assertive in the paint.

-Petey
i thought it was 5 boards.

not to knock against krstic( i love his game) but he got those numbers against a team that had no frontcourt.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
inuyasha232 said:

not to knock against krstic( i love his game) but he got those numbers against a team that had no frontcourt.
Lewis isnt exactly chop liver. Neither are collison and petro.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
inuyasha232 said:

That front court has a player that there is a thread about today (Collison), a player that 1/3 of this forum wanted at some point this offseason (Evans), another excellent and tough defender in Fortson, and a player some thought had the potential to be snapped up in the lottery (Petro).

-Petey

·
Registered
994 Posts
inuyasha232 said:

If they have no frontcourt, then why do people keep bringing up trades for people from it (Collison/Evans/Fortson/Radmanovich)?

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
mjm1 said:
Lewis isnt exactly chop liver.
he isnt really defensive minded. hes more of a outside guy even tho he goes inside for hook shots.
danny fortson wasnt playing and hes there only tough guy that gave krstic problems last year i believe.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
well lets look at the frontcourt that played tonite.

collison: mostly shot from mifrange but he had a few good tip ins.
forston: N/A
Pietro: i think thats his name...anyways, he didnt show much on either side.
evans: horrible offensively and defensively.i did not see the greatest rebounder on their team rebound aggresively from my perspective.
moore: picked up more fouls than minutes from wat it looked like
rad: he just hurt us outside.i never saw him attack the basket.
swift:N/a

·
Burned
18,772 Posts
DareToBeYinka said:
If they have no frontcourt, then why do people keep bringing up trades for people from it (Collison/Evans/Fortson/Radmanovich)?
I like all of those players.

What the Sonics don't have is a big man that dominates in the paint.

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I liked Nenad's game tonight. He shot well from the floor and has his fair share of rebounds. Particularly amazing was his ability to stay out of foul trouble, which has plagued him in the past few games. While it is true that the frontcourt of Seattle is not exactly the top or the strongest, I still believe credit is due Nenad for his aggressiveness tonight. I guess being aware that it was his "night to shine" (as Seattle's frontcourt isnt that strong) was an incentive for him to show what he can do.

I hope he continues to play at this level, or even higher, as his performance tonight can show that he is an important part of the puzzle for the entire Nets team. :clap: :clap:

·
Not Just Dumb, Aggie Dumb
18,849 Posts
wow, i just saw this and thought the nets have a lot in common with the rockets. a pair of cousins and a talented big man constantly getting screwed over by the refs. plus that whole trying to be contenders this year thing.

·
Registered
8,413 Posts
Pimped Out said:
wow, i just saw this and thought the nets have a lot in common with the rockets. a pair of cousins and a talented big man constantly getting screwed over by the refs. plus that whole trying to be contenders this year thing.
:laugh: lets form a mob and kill the refs.
then make ourselves the refs! :angel:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pimped Out said:
Their cousin is more substance, less flashy though.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Yao gets screwed over by the refs? If Collins got away with those moving picks Yao gets away with, Jason would have many fewer fouls and Carter & RJ would have many more open shots.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts