Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have the exact stats, but YES flashed up Krstic's rebounding and PPG overage over season broken down by months. EVERY month, he has gone up in PPG and RPG.

I'll let Krstic All Star break it down, cause I'm sure he knows them, or will want to look them up... :D

Also, I think Ian said had you thrown out his first month where he wasn't coming off the bench, Krstic would be in double digits for the season.

Amazing for a 20+ pick... what a steal.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Petey said:
I don't have the exact stats, but YES flashed up Krstic's rebounding and PPG overage over season broken down by months. EVERY month, he has gone up in PPG and RPG.

I'll let Krstic All Star break it down, cause I'm sure he knows them, or will want to look them up... :D

Also, I think Ian said had you thrown out his first month where he wasn't coming off the bench, Krstic would be in double digits for the season.

Amazing for a 20+ pick... what a steal.

-Petey
yes...I hated at the time we had to wait but that was when we were pretty good...he has sure panned out as a great low post option with some flashy moves. Some of the things he's shown in just this year, makes me firmly believe more and more that he's gonna be a legit 18-10 guy for us...

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mogriffjr said:
yes...I hated at the time we had to wait but that was when we were pretty good...he has sure panned out as a great low post option with some flashy moves. Some of the things he's shown in just this year, makes me firmly believe more and more that he's gonna be a legit 18-10 guy for us...
Lets think of it this way, we get 4-5 years of good production at a reasonable rate, instead of having to wait for him to develop here...

It was on someone else' buck (Vlade's :D).

-Petey

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Petey said:
Lets think of it this way, we get 4-5 years of good production at a reasonable rate, instead of having to wait for him to develop here...

It was on someone else' buck (Vlade's :D).

-Petey

speaking of Krstic, there's a guy in this draft who draws comparisons to him...his name is Kosta Petrovic...

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Since the All-Star break--16 games--Nenad is averaging 13.1 points per game (on 51% shooting) and 5.9 rebounds in 29 minutes.

Here's the kicker to me: In games the Nets have WON he is averaging 11.5/6.4; in games the Nets have LOST he is averging 7.0/3.8. Of course, those numbers are skewed somewhat because he wasn't playing very much during the early 9-game losing streak. I'd have to do it manually for wins and losses for a shorter time frame. Still, even with that caveat, it's further evidence just how imprtant he has become.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Krstic's improvment throughout this year has been amazing every month that passes he just gets better and better. I cant wait to see how good he will be in a couple of years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts