Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2084 Posts

·
Administrator
115,886 Posts
Re: KVBL Twitter Feed

The Memphis Grizzlies have hired super doctors from the planet Zuvrongha (aka Phoenix Suns doctors/training staff) to keep their second round pick Greg Oden injury free

Fixed.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts

U could have gotten so much more from Kk, looks like u guys were both making a panic move
No not really...but I got what I needed, and I think I got more than expected for Nash - most teams wouldn't even think about taking him. I had Brooks last time, I know what he can do, Jack is solid, and Miller is probably actually a small upgrade on Big Z. Plus the picks. I wasn't going to get Ariza or Brewer from him, or Bosh/Yao, so where is my "much much" more? Oh I forgot, Jay criticizes every move because that's who he is.

·
15 STRONG
27,487 Posts

@KVBL

Miami Herald reporting Pat Riley seen leaving Prime 112 with Udonis Haslem, and another former Gator. Marc Stein reporting another deal agreed to today in South Florida.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts

Yeah I wasn't willing to give up anything more than I did to get Nash. I had no problem getting rid of Brooks and Miller for his bad contract although it hurt to give up Jack and LA's 1st but I needed an upgrade at PG if I want to make the playoffs.

1 - 20 of 2084 Posts