Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Measured out at 6'8.5" in shoes, 7'2.75" wingspan, presents a very unique skillset with his size and passing ability. Can score in multiple ways, handles with ease, seems to be a good rebounder, and by all accounts appears to play with a high IQ.

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
Hey @BlakeJesus, video in the wrong thread?

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy to help.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Currently projected 25th to the Rockets by DraftExpress, but he's another guy I could see going higher. Grizzlies at 22nd? Thunder at 21? Suns at 18? Even Hawks at 15? He's very unique, he can provide a very useable dynamic for teams to utilize.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
Hawks are high on Anderson, but I hope he is not the pick. His YouTube video's look like they are in slow motion.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Imagine if he falls to the Spurs @Bogg. They give him a year to get in a shape, probably playing some minor roll in the team as a rookie. He develops into a super crafty mismatch for a team that would know how to play to his strengths.

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
I think he is going to be a good off the bench forward capable of playing the 3 and 4. I think he is more small ball 4 though due to lack of athleticism.

·
Premium Member
8,493 Posts
Imagine if he falls to the Spurs @Bogg. They give him a year to get in a shape, probably playing some minor roll in the team as a rookie. He develops into a super crafty mismatch for a team that would know how to play to his strengths.
It'd be neat if he got the chance to spend a few seasons watching Boris Diaw do what he does. Anderson seems like the kind of multi-position guy the Spurs could turn into a nice player, too, if his three-point shooting is for real.

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he slipped to the Spurs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts