Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Can u see him in Nets uniform next year?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 88.9%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
No, I think he's gone forever...

What happened to him was a insult by the Nets last year.

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
He has played 500 fewer minutes with the Cavs than he did with the Nets last year and he is not likely to make up the difference in the last week. He is averaging 4.3 ppg for them. He is also 34 years old and has a bad back.
It was smart not paying him $2.6 million.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
NetIncome said:
He has played 500 fewer minutes with the Cavs than he did with the Nets last year and he is not likely to make up the difference in the last week. He is averaging 4.3 ppg for them. He is also 34 years old and has a bad back.
It was smart not paying him $2.6 million.

Normally I defer to you on alot of things, but this one you're wrong.

Lucious just hasn't gotten enough minutes to get used to their system. When he was with the Nets, he fit perfectly. He could run, defend, finish around the hoop, and most importantly, shoot the mid range jump shot. Also, I think he was a very underrated offensive rebounder.

If you recall, when he started in place of Kittles in Dec 2003, he was averaging 17+ points a game and was player of the week a few times.

What Ratner did to him was definitely an insult, so I don't know if he would want to come back.

But I would love to see him in a Net uniform again. He's a good backup SG who can play PG as well. He played alot of PG when Kidd was out last year.

·
Registered
12,128 Posts
Luscious is the past. It was a good past, but the past nonetheless. We gotta move on.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Love LU, but it's time to move on...He seems happy in Cleveland, and our guys are happy here.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
I remember Brandon Armstrong, what a LMAO player!

·
Banned
7,719 Posts
I want Train back just to hear the whistle again at CAA.

I want Lu back just to hear "Louie, Louie" again at CAA.

That's it though.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
John said:
I remember Brandon Armstrong, what a LMAO player!
Haha, I remember someone on the Nets said his shot was amazing... in practice. It's too bad he couldn't get it done in games.

-Petey

1 - 12 of 12 Posts