Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LA HAS TRADED LINDSEY HUNTER AND CHRIS JEFFRIES TO TORONTO FOR KAREEM RUSH AND TRACY MURRAY

DAMM I BREAK NEWS FAST

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok I just heard the reason why Grunwald is not confirming anything is because he is working on A Keon Clark- Clipper deal as well.

probably for 1 of the draft picks. Not official in anyway just a rumor I just heard that on 590. GG is busy

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
I see this deal absolutely nowhere. :|

It can't be official if it's not even published. :|

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trust me ron it's done

I posted the Mcdyess Knick trade before any main stream website-espn-realgm-or any thing I have seen

The first LA trade is done. Im not sure aboutthe 2nd one

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Originally posted by Ron
I see this deal absolutely nowhere. :|

It can't be official if it's not even published. :|
I heard our local TV has annocuned it's a done deal. But why giving up Hunter for LA side? I can't think of any backup small guard for LA now? Do you think they will insert the rookoe to the starting linup and have Fishers comes off the bench?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Where did you hear about this trade? I'll go look at a few sites. I hope it's true.:yes:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have my resources but it is done.

Thats the last time I say that

Done
Finished
Complete
Over

Im waitinf to hear on the Clark clipper trade if it happens

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
It still isn't published...which doesn't mean much because ESPN is slower than **** when it comes to this kind of thing, but I'd like to see confirmation first before jumping to any conclusions...

If Rush were on the Lakers, he would be coming off the bench...no way does he start on a Phil Jackson team.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya I dont like this deal for the raps at all. Jeffries has great up side but Toronto had a steal in Rush. The 6'7 jeffries make's no sence on this team unless there getting rid of MOP and im not to sure there doing that.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Jeffries is a good player, but he is too similar to JYD. The Lakers don't need Rush either, they need a PF....

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Please check the link out. Canadian sport channel TSN has comfirmed the deal.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WOW great deal for RAPTORS why you ask?

They just dumped enough salary to re-sign Clark.

They tried to give LA Yogi and or Montross. But the Lakers took only Murray. Bad trade straight up but they did what they needed to do to get Keon back.

Clipper Raptor trade is dead.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
AS, we can finally got rid of all defensive liability on the team. Please don't tell me Raps want to re-sign Dell Curry!:eek:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts