Projected Starting Lineup:

Key Subs:

Key Matchup:
vs.

Juwan Howard vs. Stanislav Medvedenko

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
As a Orlando fan I am more worried about Shaq in the paint tonite. I'm guessing that the Lakers should blow us away which will keep Shaq from having a monster night. Of course, the Magic could somehow pull off a victory but with nobody to guard Shaq I fear it will be a long game for Tracy and the gang.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
Payton last Full game :upset:
he had
"Payton had 30 points, four rebounds and six assists Wednesday night, the Associated Press reports".

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
53-48 Magic at the half. T-Mac left with back spasms just before the end of the half, he had 18 points at the time. Zaza played very well before getting into foul trouble. Shaq has been contained pretty well, Zaza did a good job on him. Good first half, but without T-Mac(Who's return is questionable) I doubt we can hold on for the victory.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
12 point game with 5 minutes + left in the third. It's actually looking good for the Magic. let's hope we can continue this...

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
orlandos playing very impressive through 3. stricklands stepped up and juwan howards getting some points on the board, albiet his low post moves have looked really slow and sloppy :\. holding shaq to 15 points through 3 quarters is always a plus, regardless if its on 66% shooting.

·
Registered
240 Posts
up by 18 and let it slip away and lose again!

I'll say it again Magic Suck!

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Man im sorry, but the Orlando Magic are by far the worst team in the NBA... they are absolutely horrific...

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, the Magic have a superstar(T-Mac), 2 good players who both happen to play the same position(Gooden and Howard) and 9 players that should be in the NBDL. It's impressive that they've won 13 games with this team. They would be lucky to win 5 the whole season without T-Mac, seriously. They're that bad.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rukahS capuT</b>!
Yeah, the Magic have a superstar(T-Mac), 2 good players who both happen to play the same position(Gooden and Howard) and 9 players that should be in the NBDL. It's impressive that they've won 13 games with this team. They would be lucky to win 5 the whole season without T-Mac, seriously. They're that bad.
I seriously doubt they would win 5 games w/o T-mac.. I think they would win 2 or 3..

10 of those games that magic won, mcgrady had 25+ points and several rebounds/assists.. you dont know how big of an impact tmac is..just look at the double digit losses when he was out..

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Originally posted by <b>The MAgiC</b>!
No Kobe or Malone, Shaq is their ONLY threat. If T-Mac plays a win isn't impossible.
What about LA's defensive threats who proved their worth in the clutch? Derek Fisher :yes:

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
They choked big time. No question.

It was clearly a steal by Fish. Rod knew it better because he's a veteran PG and should know it better to keep the ball away from defender, especially with Fisher. Obviously things turn around within a second or two.

The Orlando Tragic 2003-2004

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>SilentOneX</b>!
The Orlando Tragic 2003-2004
If Orlando can land a guy like Emeka Okafor, this season could be a blessing in disguise. No doubt Tmac will learn a lot from going through this season. This team can score points with just about anyone. If they actually got a good interior presence they could still be pretty good. And next year, being in that sorry division, it should be pretty easy to win it.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Potential differences between this season and next season: Okafor, healthy Hill, healthy Garrity, Howard gone for someone who fills a need better, Gooden hopefully getting back into form, Bogans and Pachulia improving and we'll be playing in the worst division in the league.

All is not lost yet.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts