Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired
17,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simmons Is Going Wire to Wire

But because of injuries that have limited Kerry Kittles to 11 games, Simmons opened the season as a starter, scored a career-high 30 points against the Seattle SuperSonics on opening night and hasn't looked back.
He has increased his scoring average by nine points from last season while making 47% of his shots, compared to 40% in his first three seasons. The Chicago native has made 44% of his shots from beyond the three-point arc, ranking among the league leaders after making less than 17% last season.
"I think if I'd had an opportunity to play," he said of his time with the Wizards, "this could have happened sooner. This has been a great opportunity for me and I'm just trying to do my best to accomplish my goals."

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
A leading candidate for the Most Improved Player award. I like his game, he's consistant and doesn't force the offense.

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
I like what he gave us off of the bench last game. Id like to see jaric and livingston start, and have him as instant offense off of the bench.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I think he should still start and have Jaric come off the bench with his versatilty. The Clippers need to keep Simmons. I think he could develope into the players the clips need to give the ball to at the end of games. He has hit big shots. He needs to improve his ball-handling but look what he did with his shooting. I think he could be closer to a superstar then Redd in 2 years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts