Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
What

What are we guessing at this? Is there any point? More to the point...do we care?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
B-Day

Exactly, anyways...which famous person is it? I don't care, but I want to know, if you know what I mean.:D

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Tracy McGrady has won 2 career playoff games in the pathetic Eastern Conference, Shaq has won 3 Finals MVP awards.

Please explain your reasoning because you are in the EXTREME minority when you say that McGrady is better than Shaq.

·
Dwight Howard for MVP
1,163 Posts
Originally posted by Jemel Irief
Tracy McGrady has won 2 career playoff games in the pathetic Eastern Conference.
Dude, do you understand what a crappy team is? So now you are going to say McGrady sucks because the Magic have lost games in the playoffs? All of the games the Magic lost were because of rebounding. Is that his fault? What does that have to do with how good he is?

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by Jemel Irief
Tracy McGrady has won 2 career playoff games in the pathetic Eastern Conference, Shaq has won 3 Finals MVP awards.

Please explain your reasoning because you are in the EXTREME minority when you say that McGrady is better than Shaq.
I have explained my reasoning about 10 times on the main board. Is McGrady a 400lb monster that runs over everybody and intimidates the refs? No. Until the refs grow some balls, the Lakers will continue to win titles....

This is a team game afterall.....

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Originally posted by Franco5
Dude, do you understand what a crappy team is? So now you are going to say McGrady sucks because the Magic have lost games in the playoffs? All of the games the Magic lost were because of rebounding. Is that his fault? What does that have to do with how good he is?
Put Shaq on the Magic in place of McGrady and they go to the NBA finals. And when did I say McGrady sucks? I consider him a top 5 player in this league.

But then again, I forgot that Shaq's lack of skill is hidden behind the refs. :rolleyes: Pretty ironic coming from a fan of a player that had to carry the ball and push off to score his points and win his titles.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I don't think it's fair to criticize someone who doesn't think Shaq is the best player in the league. Sure, he is the most dominant, but he is bigger than everyone else. That is what makes him difficult to officiate. If we are talking about overall talent, skill, and athleticism, I think Tracy McGrady is the best player in the NBA....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts