Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
heatseeker
7,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very slow day so this is just for fun.....If you guys can pick some1 to help this team who would it be?

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
I wanted Boris Diaw badly last season, but of course Kupchak dropped the ball on that one and Diaw is (predictably) playing superb 2-way ball in Phoenix.

Players I'd like to see the Lakers get; P.J. Brown (doable if NO wants to deal), Dan Gadzuric (long-shot, plus he has a long contract), a 1st rounder from the Hawks or Hornets.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
EHL said:
I wanted Boris Diaw badly last season, but of course Kupchak dropped the ball on that one and Diaw is (predictably) playing superb 2-way ball in Phoenix.

Players I'd like to see the Lakers get; P.J. Brown (doable if NO wants to deal), Dan Gadzuric (long-shot, plus he has a long contract), a 1st rounder from the Hawks or Hornets.
What could we possibly offer for PJ Brown? They wouldn't take Kwame. You really see them take George and Slava when they are littered with SFs? Unless you want to give up Bynum for PJ.

·
I Love This Game
2,596 Posts
Laker Freak said:
I would be satisfied if we could trade Odom and Slava to Memphis for Mike Miller, Bobby Jackson, and Lorenzen Wright.
That would satisfy me, Odom had a terrible night tonight. He shot 1-11 if im not mistaken

·
Elite Member
15,161 Posts
Jamel Irief said:
What could we possibly offer for PJ Brown? They wouldn't take Kwame. You really see them take George and Slava when they are littered with SFs? Unless you want to give up Bynum for PJ.
If Shinn is as cheap as many believe he is, they'd take George and Slava as (expiring contracts) to relieve themselves of PJ's remaining $16M.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Dwight Howard from Orlando Magic. He is KG mixed with Duncan.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts