Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my Realistic Laker Roster:

C-Shaq/Samaki Walker
PF-Horry/Slava/Madsen
SF-George/Fox/Murray
SG-Kobe/Rush
PG-Fisher/ Greg Anthony

IR:Shaw-Shaq loves him-mentor for Rush?
Soumalia Samake-he is from SPL-7'2-huge he's good shot blocker and and rebounder-no offense. I think he would be a good project-and he's young unlike Willis or Oakley.

C-Obviously Shaq is there and Samaki is a good backup Center-him being there also allows Slava to play more.

PF-Horry is the starter-but Slava will get a lot of minutes. I don't want Oakley here....Madsen is just a scrub

SF-We are deep here-I give the starting job to George over Fox. Murray will get Richmond like minutes.

SG-Kobe won't play the wing much-but he will do just fine. Rush will get some minutes-and Shaw could be activated if needed.

PG-Fish will still start-I think Anthony would be a good fit-and he might come for 1 mill. Hudson would cost too much IMO.

Our roster has 14 guys-last year we had 13-the max is 15.

Do you guys think it's ok?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That seems pretty realistic. Greg Anthony might be the best free agent PG available who would settle for the $1 mill exception. I know the Lakers are paying George like a starter but I think he is way too undisciplined and Fox will still get the nod(for now).

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can see how Fox would start over George-but I think that with all the money the are paying George-he will start

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
I think George should start. Sure, he may not be as "good" as Fox early on in the season and used to his starting role, but by mid season or 3/4's of the season he'll be good to go as he gets used to it. The regular season doesn't mean much anyway as long as you get in playoffs (for the lakers at least :D ).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts