Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not trying to hate, but Dammmmmmmm, if you are considered the second coming of Jordon, you dont lead your team to 8 straight losses

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
:spam:

im sure your not trying to hate

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
They aint done yet!

·
Heat fan since 2001
7,145 Posts
Tmac supporting cast was by far worser than the Lakers.

When was the last time the Lakers had 8 straight loss in a row.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Nobody is the second coming of Jordan that's all media hype. Jordan had a TEAM around of players who knew their roles. I'm tired of everyone acting like Jordan did it all himself. If the role players around him didn't execute their part he wouldn't have been as great. If Kobe gets another high level player to go next to him they will be back up there. Kobe has great skills a lot of nights the role players just don't step up. This is coming from a Laker hater so there is no bias here.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
This team is an embarrassment to the organization, the city and the fans.

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
showstopper496 said:
Not trying to hate, but Dammmmmmmm, if you are considered the second coming of Jordon, you dont lead your team to 8 straight losses
Lol! Who really considers Kobe the second coming of Jordan anymore? Maybe a few fans but the media has already "passed the torch" on to Lebron. He's now "the second coming".

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Brian34Cook said:
Well if your the second coming of "Jordon" then it's fine..
Well, Jordon was better than Kobe man. And I will take Jordan over your freaking Cook anyday!

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
For this stretch of 8 games yes, it's been rough, things will get better.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Pinball said:
Lol! Who really considers Kobe the second coming of Jordan anymore? Maybe a few fans but the media has already "passed the torch" on to Lebron. He's now "the second coming".

Are there any enough games left for Kobe to break the Tracy 19 losses record?

lol at at least Carter nad Iverson never lead their team to 8 straight losses. What a scrub!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
You Laker fans act like you the team is only going to win 20 games this season. If you were expecting to be competing for a title this year you're crazy. I think the Lakers are doing about exactly what they were ment to be doing. The roster is full of role players who haven't ever been on a high exposure team. You guys need to chill out, you're going to probably get a high lottery pick and get a stud. Then the NBA darling's will be back competing for a title.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Its not Kobe's fault, without Odom this team is really awful. I'd put them at about the level of last year's Magic right now.

So its only surprising to people who think Kobe somehow managed to overcome TMac's tremendous height advantage to be a better player than him. To all of us who thought they were about equal, this loss streak is anything but a shock.

·
Registered
509 Posts
showstopper496 said:
Please show some patience, they just started heading to 19 consecutive loss. There are 11 more games to go. :biggrin:

·
Home where I wanted to go
9,855 Posts
John said:
Are there any enough games left for Kobe to break the Tracy 19 losses record?

lol at at least Carter nad Iverson never lead their team to 8 straight losses. What a scrub!
For Carter to lead his team to 8 straight losses wouldn't he have to play in 8 straight games?

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Even though it no one seems to want to admit it, I seriously think that the Lakers are mailing it in. I'm hardpressed to believe that even though Kobe and the Lakers keep saying that tehy are trying to clinch a playoff berth, they show a complete lack of focus and basically throw away a very winnable game. This isn't just one game, this is 8 straight now.

·
Premium Member
6,143 Posts
Pinball said:
For Carter to lead his team to 8 straight losses wouldn't he have to play in 8 straight games?
Good baiting skills, but the fact is Kobe lead his team to 8 straight losses at this moment, DEAL WITH YOUR TEAM FIRST, THEN BAIT SOMEONE WHEN YOUR TEAM IS WINNING.

lol, lmao.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
It doesn't say much about Kobe. It's say a lot about Laker management. They made the decision to go with Kobe instead of Shaq. Which is their right but man it looks like they really screwed themselves with the way they set this up. They basically handcuffed themselves because everyone knew they were desperate to dump Shaq to keep Kobe. It looks Riley really taught his old player Kupchak a real lesson.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts