Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lakers want Qyntel Woods, the Clippers want Andre Miller, and the Cavs want LeBron James in next year's draft. So here's a trade idea that I came up with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lakers:
trade 27th pick
trade Samaki Walker
trade Lindsay Hunter
sign and trade Devean George

Lakers get:
8th pick (Qyntel Woods) from Clippers
Trajan Langdon from Cavs
Michael Doleac from Cavs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clippers:
trade 8th pick
trade 12th pick
trade Lamar Odom

Clippers get:
27th pick from Lakers
Samaki Walker from Lakers
Andre Miller from Cavs

Cavs:
trade Andre Miller
trade Trajan Langdon
trade Michael Doleac

Cavs get:
12th pick from Clippers
Lamar Odom from Clippers
Devean George from Lakers
Lindsay Hunter from Lakers

Tell me what you guys think.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trade

Well, I do know what you think, but this trade is totally fair. Clippers want role players, and Miller. Cleveland wants to be in the running for the LeBron James Sweepstakes next summer, and the Lakers want Woods. The trade is fair. Devean George makes the deal work, he's a future star, or atleast will be a guy who can get you 15ppg. It isn't a pipe dream, it's not biased, it's fair.:cool:

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Its all good,we just DONT agree.

I think George will be a GREAT role player on any team,but Star?
Also the Clipps could get BETTER role players then Walker,Hunter and George for a lotto pick in this DEEP draft.:yes:

If anything u might be able to snag the #12 from them for those role players,but NOT the #8!:no:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trade

I dunno, anything is possible. That's what I'll keep telling myself.:D

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trade

That trade idea sounds kind of fair, but unlikely. The Clippers have already had Lamond Murray. Why would they want him back? Murray would want to start, and wouldn't make a good bench player.:no:

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Not bad idea Mr.X-probably won't happen,but not a bad idea.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ummmm......i guess it's ok.....but sorta unfair and confusing

·
Registered
553 Posts
Originally posted by HEATLUNATIC
Its all good,we just DONT agree.

I think George will be a GREAT role player on any team,but Star?
Also the Clipps could get BETTER role players then Walker,Hunter and George for a lotto pick in this DEEP draft.:yes:

If anything u might be able to snag the #12 from them for those role players,but NOT the #8!:no:
True, Devean George will never be a star in the NBA. A good contributor, maybe 2nd option on a bad team or 3rd option on a half-way decent one is about it for him

·
Registered
231 Posts
That would be good, but as a laker fan, the lakers are
totally ripping them off.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Devean George can't be a 2nd option, don't fool yourself the guy will never be more then just a roleplayer. Save the drama, man!

·
A!
9,434 Posts
It is a pretty good looking trade, but further analysis reveals that neither the Cavs nor the Clippers really need a middle-man like L.A. to get a deal done. They might as well just work with each other instead of involving another team. Moreover, you can't trade a bunch of scrubs for a lotto pick.... :no:

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trade

I know that it's unlikely, I just think that it's fair. I would work out for both teams. And, the Lakers aren't giving out scrubs. Those are some pretty good players.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts