Lakers Conterders?

• Yes!

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • No!

Votes: 78 75.7%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,240 Posts
why do laker fans constantly cry that kobe gets fouled "going into the lane" when he shoots the second most freethrows, yet 70% of his shots are jumpers? ppl like tim duncan are POST players and get no calls. wow

· Registered
2,240 Posts
and contenders make it past the first round. lakers will lose badly to the spurs, mavs, or suns. badly...

· Registered
2,240 Posts
how has kobe "earned" the right to get "Utah" calls...ummm...excuse me...i mean "superstar" calls more than anyone in the league? and NO, kobe doesn't get hammered more than any other player in the league. shaq, duncan, and Yao get hammered more than any other player in the league. how physical can it be shooting jumpers all day? come on now

· Registered
2,240 Posts
SeaNet said:
Is this a joke? Pretenders, maybe. But I don't even know if they are that far along.
LOL!

· Registered
2,240 Posts
if BJ can be an analyst...i think i know what i wanna be when i grow up...easy money

· Registered
2,240 Posts
aaaw man. REMY23...i know rosen must feel like an idiot after saying what he said in your sig. no wonder he lost credibility

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.