Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about the lakers drafting chris jeffries or Tito Maddox, that team would be tight.

pg. tito
sg. kobe
sf. fox
pf. horry
c. shaq

or
pg. fisher
sg. kobe
sf. jeffries
pf. horry
c. shaq

Attachments

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Draft

I have never seen either of them play. But, I've heard a lot about them, and I guess if LA kept the 27th pick, it might be a good idea to draft either one.:D

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I don't want either of them-especially Jeffries his specialty is defense,but Fox is good enough-we need a tall,athletic scorer.

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Draft

Yeah, a tall, athletic scorer, like Qyntel Woods. He would be the perfect fit. We have to trade up to the 8th pick to get him.:D

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Jeffries

Wait, did you say that his specialty was defense? He averaged 19ppg at Fresno State. You don't get 19ppg by just play defense. You have to be a good offensive player aswell. So, clearly he can score. I don't know too much about Maddox. But actually, we already have Fisher. He can hit threes, play defense, and is just a great all around player. We should stick with Derek.:yes:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Chris Jeffries did go to the lakers, I was hoping he would go there, I just thought he was a good fit here, so is jeffries gonna start?

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts