Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reeves Nelson and Ronnie Aguilar. No surprise here, these were the only two players in camp that never had any chance of making the team.

Still 18 players. Hoping they cut Splooge, Johnson-Odom and Morris. Or trade Duhon to a team desperate for a backup for a 2nd rounder or something and keep either Morris or Johnson-Odom.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I'd rather keep Johnson-Odom and cut Morris. Johnson-Odom brings energy and hustle off the bench...despite not really finding his outside shot yet. Our bench needs that kind of contribution. I have not seen any current or future benefit to justify keeping Morris...unless I missed something.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
Besides being younger and having more upside? If I had the choice I'd cut Morris and/or Earl Clark instead of Glock but unfortunately Morris and Clark are guaranteed. The Lakers payed for DJOs rights and he's the 2nd best athlete on the team so why not keep him. Glock is undersized for the 2 , most notably on the defensive end, and he can't play the point. DJO while being undersized too is built stronger and is more capable to guard the 2 spot and is the better defender.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
his game didnt develop - he is what he was which was not enough last year and there was more competition this season

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
Dumbo isn't in the league anymore? I knew he was a backup in NJ a while back but I hadn't heard anything about him in a while. Weird.

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
On July 11, 2012, Farmar, Anthony Morrow, Jordan Williams, Johan Petro, DeShawn Stevenson and a 2013 first round draft pick were traded to the Atlanta Hawks for Joe Johnson.[25] Atlanta waived Farmar on July 16.[26]

On July 12, 2012 he signed a three-year contract with Anadolu Efes in Turkey.[27]

He didn't waste any time! Three years too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts