Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it said on ESPN
The Lakers are watching the fall of draft prospect Qyntel Woods very closely. If Woods slips to the Pacers at No. 14, don't be surprised to see the Pacers talk about a package of Austin Croshere and Woods to the Lakers for Robert Horry. The deal would get Croshere's bad contract off the books and bring in another veteran to help the young players through a title run. The Pacers have also talked to the Sixers about a Croshere for Eric Snow swap, but Philly isn't biting. PLUS, the latest of Latrell Sprewell and Baron Davis.

Personally I think the Heat will take him at 10, but who knows? btw does any1 have espn insider and can give us some more info?

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
I want the Heat to take Woods at #10 as well,but if Wagner slips like ALOT of people think he will,we have to take him!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh lunatic.. as well I am a huge heat fan.. and I want the Heat to get Wagner or Woods if they slipp.. Hopefully we can land wagner if not we have to take Woods cuz we need a scorer. btw are you going to the arena on draft night?

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by Takeit2dahouse00
As it said on ESPN
The Lakers are watching the fall of draft prospect Qyntel Woods very closely. If Woods slips to the Pacers at No. 14, don't be surprised to see the Pacers talk about a package of Austin Croshere and Woods to the Lakers for Robert Horry. The deal would get Croshere's bad contract off the books and bring in another veteran to help the young players through a title run. The Pacers have also talked to the Sixers about a Croshere for Eric Snow swap, but Philly isn't biting. PLUS, the latest of Latrell Sprewell and Baron Davis.

Personally I think the Heat will take him at 10, but who knows? btw does any1 have espn insider and can give us some more info?
IMX and RUBEN posted the same thing on the Lakers forum. Don't copy. And, yes Woods will slip in the draft. The Heat will take Wagner or Jeffries.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts