Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have a $100 bet with a guy from Houston I met at the opening game last year against the Rockets. Became FB friends after some great friendly trash talking during the game. Security was so confused since neither of us cussed during the trash talk and it never was personal, just about basketball...Of course security sees a black guy Rockets fan wearing "urban clothing" in the nosebleeds being loud and try to kick him out. Myself and the entire section vouched for him so he could stay. Fuck that security guard.

The bet is Lakers win a championship before the Rockets do. Been telling him for almost two years that 2019 is the Lakers year....mad trash talking is going on.

It would be my wet dream to upset them in the 1st round this year

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
3rd seed Blazers also come in red hot tonight. Should be an interesting game.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
gonna have to figure out a way to get rid of Deng to do that
But isn't Randle the most likely trade chip to be attached to Deng's contract in order to move it?

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
not with just a couple months left on his contract (and he's kind of breaking out making them want to keep him if possible) - I think it would have to start at Cleveland's 1st plus....? one of the other kids? the next tradeable 1st rounder?

or maybe that whole Pincus extend and stretch option? Pelinka is reportedly a CBA wizard so fingers crossed

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Man, Randle.....wow....this guy has taken it to a FAR new level. Is this the new ordinary? Nobody can stop him, he now plays a CONTROLLED bullyball (mostly). Its gonna be hard to just let him WALK?!? Are we serious???? I cant see that anymore.

I still say screw Lebron for many reasons. My dream 2 max slots are Klay and a trade for AD.

Maybe its gonna be PG and resign Randle?!? UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WHAT TO DO?!??!?!

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
PG13, Randle and bring back Lopez and KCP on one year deals? that wouldn't be too shabby a summer - now if these young dudes would stop getting hurt...

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,585 Posts
At this point, I’d package Hart, and TB or Zubac + Cleveland’s pick and a future highly protected 1st to ship out Deng. Aren’t too many teams with the cap space to absorb him straight up though. Keeping Randle must be a priority. He’s becoming Barkley 2.0. I’d be fine with just PG and Randle this summer.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts