Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
I dont think we're going to have to worry about that but between Lebron, George, Randle and Ingram you'd have no minutes for him anyway so I guess... sure?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
You shut your dirty whore mouth KSF....We are NOT getting rid of Kuzma and Hart. NO

I think we can get rid of Deng with the draft picks ONLY. CLE 1st(top 15), Den 2nd....maybe add filler of Zubac or Bryant who both have cheap team options. Boom done, some team is taking that.

Honestly, Im not too excited about PG and just straight up do not want Lebron. Now that Randle is playing AMAZING HOF level basketball it makes me want PG even less. Kuzma is putting up ALL TIME rookie stats, he is a killer. Hart relative to his draft positions is also one of the best steals of the draft. The dude has high bball IQ and can guard almost every position. I dont think his trade value caught up to his actual ability. The guy drains his 3's and plays lockdown defense. You don’t trade away a rookie like that.

PG is a great scorer who plays top tier defense...Isnt that what we all expect/desire out of Ingram who has shown this year he is on that path?? INGRAM IS STILL 20 YEARS OLD!

I think I talked myself into wanting no big name free agent THIS offseason. Bring the team back for one more run. Next offseason sign Klay and trade Randle for the Brow.

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,585 Posts
You shut your dirty whore mouth KSF....We are NOT getting rid of Kuzma and Hart. NO

I think we can get rid of Deng with the draft picks ONLY. CLE 1st(top 15), Den 2nd....maybe add filler of Zubac or Bryant who both have cheap team options. Boom done, some team is taking that.

Honestly, Im not too excited about PG and just straight up do not want Lebron. Now that Randle is playing AMAZING HOF level basketball it makes me want PG even less. Kuzma is putting up ALL TIME rookie stats, he is a killer. Hart relative to his draft positions is also one of the best steals of the draft. The dude has high bball IQ and can guard almost every position. I dont think his trade value caught up to his actual ability. The guy drains his 3's and plays lockdown defense. You don’t trade away a rookie like that.

PG is a great scorer who plays top tier defense...Isnt that what we all expect/desire out of Ingram who has shown this year he is on that path?? INGRAM IS STILL 20 YEARS OLD!

I think I talked myself into wanting no big name free agent THIS offseason. Bring the team back for one more run. Next offseason sign Klay and trade Randle for the Brow.

Meet me in Temecula, motherfucker!!

Lol

·
12,585 Posts
Nobody is taking Deng for just a first, a second and Zu/TB. Starting point would he two firsts at he very least if were not including one if the young stud or Hart. Also, there may only be like 3 teams with cap space to be able to absorb him without sending money back. Anybody got a list of expiring contracts??

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Kuzma legit ROY candidate or no?
Top 5 in redraft...I think that statement cant be denied now....but no, crazy strong rookie class, not ROY

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hart could be coming back for the last several games of the season. Hopefully, everyone can stay healthy and get a few more runs with the "standard" rotations.

Im really excited for next season. The growth of these players really took off this year.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
kind of sucky end of the season w Lonzo, BI and Kuzma all sidelined - they had some momentum going for a moment there

·
12,585 Posts
kind of sucky end of the season w Lonzo, BI and Kuzma all sidelined - they had some momentum going for a moment there
Seeing what Josh Hart has been capable of has been a bit of blessing in disguise though. He’s certainly much more than just a 3 and D player. We know what Ingram and Kuz bring to the table. Would’ve liked seeing more Lonzo though. Also, Zu has been solid, but throw Thomas Bryant out there already!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts