Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think im becoming obsessed with the Lakers. In the West, i dont give 2 ****s about ANY other team, and i only chear for teams if it is somehow in the long run good for the Lakers. (yes sometimes i chear for the bobcats because K-RUSH is on the team). Every season i seem to get more and more obsessed with them to the point now where i basically think im a Lakers Nazi. I promised myself i wouldnt hate the Heat, but the second shaq opened his mouth about the Lakers, he went on the Hit List. Im a HUGE Bball fan and i love watching games, i can usually watch any teams play and be happy, but lately, i just cant watch anything but the Lakers, i just cant. Im obsessed with this team, i love the Lakers more then words can explain, sometimes i think i love them to much, but you know what, you can never love the Lakers to much, they need as much as love as possible, because there are so many haters. Im so glad i found this Forum (props to Lakerman 33 for filling me in), and as the years go by i will still commit Lakers Nazism, untill the final solution is complete, and that, WILL BE WHEN WE ONCE AGAIN RISE TO THE TOP!

GO LAKERS, HELL YA, I FREACKING LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! :eek8:

Reactions: HallOfFamer

·
Registered
182 Posts
Travis76 said:
I think im becoming obsessed with the Lakers. In the West, i dont give 2 ****s about ANY other team, and i only chear for teams if it is somehow in the long run good for the Lakers. (yes sometimes i chear for the bobcats because K-RUSH is on the team). Every season i seem to get more and more obsessed with them to the point now where i basically think im a Lakers Nazi. I promised myself i wouldnt hate the Heat, but the second shaq opened his mouth about the Lakers, he went on the Hit List. Im a HUGE Bball fan and i love watching games, i can usually watch any teams play and be happy, but lately, i just cant watch anything but the Lakers, i just cant. Im obsessed with this team, i love the Lakers more then words can explain, sometimes i think i love them to much, but you know what, you can never love the Lakers to much, they need as much as love as possible, because there are so many haters. Im so glad i found this Forum (props to Lakerman 33 for filling me in), and as the years go by i will still commit Lakers Nazism, untill the final solution is complete, and that, WILL BE WHEN WE ONCE AGAIN RISE TO THE TOP!

:eek8:

·
Pacman & Mamba
2,558 Posts
i could feel the passion & excitement you have for the Lakers..but dude...you gotta ease up on the caffeine...:nah:

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Travis76 said:

Man hell yeah! I don't know why your not getting some luv in this thread in the lakers forum, but I feel you! I love the lakers too, ride or die for the team!!!!!

·
Hurt Squad
4,842 Posts
IV said:
Man hell yeah! I don't know why your not getting some luv in this thread in the lakers forum, but I feel you! I love the lakers too, ride or die for the team!!!!!
we all agree IV, its just like heres the notch that it should be at, /o/ but then he just went up a notch, //o

lol that dint make anysense but it could

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
i live with the purple and gold

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
i feel like i'm at a crapy party... but for the past few weeks i have been going to great parties and havin a helluva time... everybody else here has been at some great parties too... hell even you have been at some great parties....

but thats besides the point because this party sucks!! ... but since u drank too much earlier ur still really havin a great time while unfortunatly nobody else is... we are all very tired and want to get home to recharge our batteries.... its not that we are going to give up on partying... but we just want to come back next week to try to get to a better party... but u keep telling us how great the damn party is now even though we all hate it... and we just wanna go to sleep

1 - 16 of 16 Posts