Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking tonight would have been a pathetic game to pay hundreds of dollars for a family to attend...and buying tickets from a secondary market website from a STH would be like larceny.

Going forward, I am wondering what a STH is thinking...can I sell my seats for what they are worth?

I sure as hell ain't going to pay good money to see this shit. Strange as it may seem, Clipper tickets are presently CHEAPER than Laker tickets are on the secondary markets.

Are we going to see some empty seats near the end of this season at Staples Center?

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
I was thinking tonight would have been a pathetic game to pay hundreds of dollars for a family to attend...and buying tickets from a secondary market website from a STH would be like larceny.

Going forward, I am wondering what a STH is thinking...can I sell my seats for what they are worth?

I sure as hell ain't going to pay good money to see this shit. Strange as it may seem, Clipper tickets are presently CHEAPER than Laker tickets are on the secondary markets.

Are we going to see some empty seats near the end of this season at Staples Center?
I own Clipper season tickets but since I live in San Diego I end up selling most of them. When they play a garbage team like Charlotte or Washington I can't even break even. I doubt that ever happens to Lakers STH.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Lakers ticket prices have skyrocketed. I realized earlier this year that its not worth it for now...

But Im hoping this crapiness helps me jump up on the STH waiting list

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I own Clipper season tickets but since I live in San Diego I end up selling most of them. When they play a garbage team like Charlotte or Washington I can't even break even. I doubt that ever happens to Lakers STH.
I have L.A. Kings season tickets and attend almost all the games but I couldn't for one in March and couldn't even SELL them for a Saturday night game against Nashville; I ended up eating them.

I am asking the question NOW, because this team is not even entertaining to watch. Who wants to watch this team go through the motions? I would pay maybe $50 a seat now just to watch Earl Clark ball but that's about it. Who out there is going to pay good money to watch this shit? That's the point I am trying to make...this team, TODAY, is not worth it.

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
Even though the team sucks people are still going to pay top dollar as long as Kobe, Nash, Howard and all the celebrities are in the building.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts