Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
You need to register, can you summarize the article bro?

Thanks for sharing.

-Petey

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
You need to register, can you summarize the article bro?

Thanks for sharing.

-Petey
The writer was just basically talking about the Lakers preperation for the upcoming season.

How Kobe has worked on his overall game and put on 10-15 lbs of muscle.

How Shaq is expected to recover successfully and back to his normal game

How they would really Like to see Phil in accomplishing his goal - 10th Surpassing Red.

That's pretty much it Petey.

If you want, I can e-mail the entire artcile to you?

It's very intresting

:yes: :yes:

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
World Champs reside in LA not Yugoslavia, Lakers are ready ,Phil is cranky, Kobe is cocky, Shaq is irritated, Fox is sarcastic, Horry don't care until it really counts, Fisher is anxious,

Kobe going to have a huge year I'm predicting an MVP, He'll get 30 a game this year and guess what nobody on his team will complain they love him now, Kobe's new nickname is the GRIM REAPER, when the games on the line the other team is dead,

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>jazzy1</b>!
World Champs reside in LA not Yugoslavia, Lakers are ready ,Phil is cranky, Kobe is cocky, Shaq is irritated, Fox is sarcastic, Horry don't care until it really counts, Fisher is anxious,

Kobe going to have a huge year I'm predicting an MVP, He'll get 30 a game this year and guess what nobody on his team will complain they love him now, Kobe's new nickname is the GRIM REAPER, when the games on the line the other team is dead,
:yes: :yes: :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts