Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
First off, I loved it that the guy developed "stategy" for more than a few clubs, including 1 of the WCF participants. (Jim Eyen is a longtime NBA assistant coach who has developed strategy for the Lakers, Clippers, Bucks and Blazers.)

Secondly, I loved how he presented the schools of thought on how to stop Shaq. Shaq is the #1 offensive thrust & sets everybody else up for decent looks at shooting the ball, which the triple post offense does anyways, but adding Shaq to the mix really makes it work great! I know which school of thought I'd use to defeat the Lakers.

I love how he also talked about the great defense the Lakers play, another reason why they are difficult to beat. I really thought it was a good article by a guy who knows the game and can see why & how the Lakers have been so dominant.

Oh, and as a side note in reply to another poster - the other Lakers will step it up, they almost always do.
:yes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.