Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a game only 5 of us may see the preseason opens tonight!

I'm looking forward to seeing Nash, Hill and Metta's improved athleticism more than anything. Doubt Kobe plays more than 15 minutes.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Lakers Whorriors

So Kobe is playing and sacre is starting. Weird. I guess they wamt hill and Jamison as the bench rotation?

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts

Mike Brown said no starter will play over 20 minutes tonight and he's going to try to get all 19 (19!!!) guys on the roster to get PT.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts

plus they still need to make some roster decisions and sacre is pretty bubbly

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts

Thank God for online streams.

·
Last Winter Was The Coldest
2,594 Posts

Gasol looking good, aggressively looking to score.

I can already tell Nash is gonna be great for LA.

·
Registered
10,500 Posts

so that's what a point guard looks like, I'd forgotten

also METTA! looking pretty damn good

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts

That 3pt line is so budget haha.

Man, Dwight is aggravating to look at.

Lakers look pretty good so far. Interested to see how Jamison goes too.

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts

Kobe's gonna have to work on catch and shoot. He's used to having to catch and create off the dribble or jab step to get a rhythm.

·
12,586 Posts

Our training camp fodder played like just that. Likes what I saw from Sacre, Hill and CDR at the end. Morris and Glock look like they didnt do anything to improve besides building their bodies.

·
12,586 Posts

Glad to see Dwight laughing it up with Kobe on the sidelines. Pau and Nash are chatting too. Chemistry being built already.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

The Princeton offense looks great. Pau was pretty much the quarter back. Metta was indeed moving very well and does look skinnier. Dwight wore a skin tight short sleeve dress shirt, dude is obsessed with his body.

Jamison came played exclusively as a 3. Sacre looked very serviceable along Nash. Hill stayed on the perimeter and was disappointing. Ebanks was the first backup two ahead of Meeks, cdr or glock. The bench unit of hill, splooge, Jamison, ebanks and Blake did nothing offensively. Starters got 24 points in 7 minutes, they check in with 9 minutes to go in the second and we only have like 31 points.

Just have to rave about the Princeton. Nash did little and the bench did nothing for 8 minutes and we had 56 at the half. Obviously a big difference from last year is we made 3s.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts