Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Odom

I'm not sure that Odom and the 8th are enough positive him and the 12th are not. We would have the same problem with Odom that we are having at present with Andre anyway, payroll.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Cavs

While I think that the Cavs (as well as everyone else) would like to get the first pick last year in order to draft James, as you said just having the worst record does not guarantee you of getting him. For that matter, Cleveland has never even moved up in position during the lottery less known won it. Therefore I doubt very seriously that they would go out of their way to be the worst team in basketball. Heck, talentwise they probably ought to be now.

I do think that there is a chance that they will trade miller, however they are not under pressure to do so. Next year Miller will be a restricted free agent which would still mean that they could resign or do a sign and trade deal for him at that time.

However if they keep Miller and Ilgauskus stays healthy, Davis continues playing the way he played towards the end of last year. Murray gets and stays motivated, and they get some help from the draft, they will have a halfway decent team.

Yeah they have alot of question marks but frankly so does everybody but the Lakers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.