·
Beware of Elbows
18,412 Posts
naibsel said:
lamar odom, 15-13-10
shaq 15-11-10

i dont understand why the heat threw in caron and grant
LOL

But seriously, what an outstanding game by Lamar. Hopefully a couple of his passes will be shown on Sportscenter. He made one of the most incredible passes I have ever seen.

He dove for a ball at the top of the three-point line, grabbed it while he was on his butt, faked a pass up in the air to get Murphy to hop up a little, then made a bounce pass through Murphy's legs to Kobe, who finished with a 360 dunk. :eek:

Reactions: BlakeJesus

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,781 Posts
I can see is the NBA's final season for pushing the Laker's around. A couple of more vets added to this roster and they are going to be a serious title threat. I guarantee you won't hear all that bull**** about players not wanting to play with Kobe.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Of course the guy is due to get a triple double. He has great all around statistical averages.

·
Registered
63 Posts
He dove for a ball at the top of the three-point line, grabbed it while he was on his butt, faked a pass up in the air to get Murphy to hop up a little, then made a bounce pass through Murphy's legs to Kobe, who finished with a 360 dunk.
Lamar would do some nice *** pass like that while I'm at work.

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
MemphisX said:
I can see is the NBA's final season for pushing the Laker's around. A couple of more vets added to this roster and they are going to be a serious title threat. I guarantee you won't hear all that bull**** about players not wanting to play with Kobe.
You ain't lying.

So many so called informed bball heads been speaking on ball-hog kobe for a minute now, but check the production from the team. Kobe been the only one bringing it night in, night out. Once other cats started putting it down and stepping up, they started pushing out some W's.

Odom has been playing great for the Lakers in March and April. Kwame Brown is becoming solid for them, 15 and 15 tonight, 13 and 9 the past 10.

You can play with Kobe, you just have to play every night or he will dust you.

I'm telling people, if both teams get it together, a Lakers/Cavs finals would be RIDICULOUS down the road, and WILL be the highest rated finals in 15 years. Mark my words.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
For all the people that say Odom can't flourish in the Laker's system (i.e., play with Kobe), there's more and more proof that isn't true at all. I've always seen Odom as a sidekick, he cannot lead a team. He needs someone to crank up the intensity level, in Miami he had D Wade, on the Lakers Kobe, on the Clips no one.

Another point, the triangle system needs a player like Odom, just as it had a player like Pippen who could shoot, pass, handle the ball- do a little of everything.

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
Tragedy said:
You ain't lying.

So many so called informed bball heads been speaking on ball-hog kobe for a minute now, but check the production from the team. Kobe been the only one bringing it night in, night out. Once other cats started putting it down and stepping up, they started pushing out some W's.

Odom has been playing great for the Lakers in March and April. Kwame Brown is becoming solid for them, 15 and 15 tonight, 13 and 9 the past 10.

repped

I think we can all agree that the Lakers has made huge leaps and bounds this year. I remember at the begining of the season when they were the laughing stock of the league and everybody was talking about the 'other' LA team. I would of bet a grand that they wouldn't have made the playoffs at the beginning of the season.

Look at them now, amazing.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Dee-Zy said:
I think we can all agree that the Lakers has made huge leaps and bounds this year. I remember at the begining of the season when they were the laughing stock of the league and everybody was talking about the 'other' LA team. I would of bet a grand that they wouldn't have made the playoffs at the beginning of the season.

Look at them now, amazing.
That is why teams must play through the 82 game regular season to get into the playoffs. Strange, but true.

·
Registered
10,010 Posts
Damian Necronamous said:
LOL

But seriously, what an outstanding game by Lamar. Hopefully a couple of his passes will be shown on Sportscenter. He made one of the most incredible passes I have ever seen.

He dove for a ball at the top of the three-point line, grabbed it while he was on his butt, faked a pass up in the air to get Murphy to hop up a little, then made a bounce pass through Murphy's legs to Kobe, who finished with a 360 dunk. :eek:
That was one hell of a play. :yes:

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
KOBEDUNKEDONSHAQ said:
That pass by lamar to Kobe is easily one of the best pass this year.

reminds me of the good ole showtime days...

anybody can hook me up with a video of that? Something I can download.

I keep watching it in the nba.com highlights but those are streams :curse:

That play was just sick.
and what happened before the pass? In the highlights it only shows odom on the floor.

·
Skokie, IL 60076
17,155 Posts

·
Banned
2,186 Posts
Tragedy said:
You ain't lying.

I'm telling people, if both teams get it together, a Lakers/Cavs finals would be RIDICULOUS down the road, and WILL be the highest rated finals in 15 years. Mark my words.
YUP. I have the exact same feeling.

·
Registered
45 Posts
yes he had an incredible game, and he seems to like playing with kobe more and more and seemes more in tuned with the triange day by day... he's so amazingly skilled he should be having games like that all the time... and his range is improving... he's become a 38% shooter from 3

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.