Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
just foul
6,913 Posts
I didn't see him, but he will be a project for a year or two before seriously contributing to winning. They're just getting his feet wet right now.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
I only saw the Phoenix/San Antonio game, last week I think it was, when he got about 2 minutes, and he seemed really really lost and out of place.

Hopefully he comes around from that, I know it was his first 2 minutes in the league, but most rookies don't look as apprehensive.

·
Incognasho
4,061 Posts
I watched the game and was mildly impressed.. something people don't realize about him is that he really does have a big frame.. he's not a skinny guy like Nowitzki.. He has a really nice shot, but his defense is lazy.. He also is a good passer for a big guy..

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Originally posted by <b>JazzMan</b>!
Lampe was awesome in the summer league. I'm surprised he looks lost at the moment.

How do people see him fitting in with Zarko. DOn't they play the same position?
Not really. Lampe is a 4/5. Zarko is really a tall 3. The sky is the limit with Lampe. The key issue is his body. He must spend the off season with a good strength and conditioning coach, to improve his stamina and vertical leap, and reduce body fat. He needs to get stronger.

Skills-wise he has it all. He could be the next great passing big man.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.