1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Don't count the Moon Man out. I hear he's looking for another game.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Kinda sucks we have to play at all. This game is all risk and no reward

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True. In past years how many days were between the final regular season game and the tournament's first games?

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
And it is ALL risk.

Hopefully they put the A10 regular season championship talk back in the drawer. I was a little surprised it made the official Bona rounds as it was, given there are far bigger fish to fry, like a Flyer's (JAF) team that has had our number for some years.

And not to go negative Nelly, but let's not get this title by virtue of game count.

Winn!

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
I agree '85. Tonight is big for Bona's. Having said that, if we do lose tonight, even throwing out better win % due to game count, I think we would still get the one seed given our record versus our highest common opponent with VCU. We are 2-0 vs. the Davies. But, we need to Winn tonight.

·
Registered
St. Bonaventure
6,829 Posts
UD has owned us for 15 years, and they are much better than a 7 or 8 seed in the A10. Come to play tonight, Bonnies.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
There is no good place to put this. SBU's President, Dr. Dennis DePerro, passed away last night, losing his battle with COVID-19.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
R.I.P. Dr. DePerro. He restored confidence in SBU leadership, and the school his big shoes to fill.
I am sorry to hear. I read about him via the Bona athletics tweet and school website. Honorable and good man. May he Rest In Peace.

·
Piker
10,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is Bishop hurt for St Joe’s?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts