Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who thinks TC and EC still have 1-3 inches left to grow? They still have another 6 years left to do it. It would be crazy if TC ended up being like 7-3 and EC 7-1. Yikes!

·
Registered
593 Posts
6 years! twinT, where you getting your facts from? The school yard? Growth plates seal at the age of 21. Everybody know that.

bzzzzzzt......

·
Registered
593 Posts
I am a biological fact. I had my growth plates checked at the age of 21 and they were closed. I was set on getting growth hormone shots so that I could be that 6'4" dunking manic I've always dreamt about, alas... No luck for me. Of course I'm not a phsyical freek like Curry and Chandler. So yes, I take-back my ill preposed statement and subscribe to yours. After all, it is biological fact, and Curry and Chandler are biological freaks. Anything can happen.

·
I never slice.
2,282 Posts
Originally posted by TwinkieTowers
biological fact: male's generally stop growing around the age of 25
That may be biological fact, but that's probably allowing for minute increases in growth (like a millimeter or less). But for all practical purposes, most people stop growing around age 20 (if not sooner). Have you known anyone who has grown significantly beyond that age? I sure haven't. To expect Chandler and/or Curry to add inches at this point is very wishful thinking.

·
Registered
38 Posts
How tall is Tyson right now? Realistically.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well he used to be listed at 7'1" and now he is supposed to BE 7'1". No one will even notice unless we decide to change his listed height to 7'2". Scottie Pippen grew a little after we drafted him. I always thought it was funny how when Pip and MJ stood next to eachother there was an obvious 2 1/2 - 3 inch difference in height but they were only supposed to be 1 inch apart. It would kind of be cool if they did change his listed height to 7'2". He would be 2nd tallest PF I'd ever heard of. I don't want to jinx him by mentioning the other one. Think 80's Rockets.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Yeah, and he has the same build as...

Originally posted by ABull
Well he used to be listed at 7'1" and now he is supposed to BE 7'1". No one will even notice unless we decide to change his listed height to 7'2". Scottie Pippen grew a little after we drafted him. I always thought it was funny how when Pip and MJ stood next to eachother there was an obvious 2 1/2 - 3 inch difference in height but they were only supposed to be 1 inch apart. It would kind of be cool if they did change his listed height to 7'2". He would be 2nd tallest PF I'd ever heard of. I don't want to jinx him by mentioning the other one. Think 80's Rockets.
.....ralph too...skinny.:laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts