1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
How can you have College Game Day come to a school, and then broadcast the game on ESPN+, and not regular ESPN?
That just doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Having said that, is a GW vs. Dayton matchup something ESPN would want to broadcast on their primary network, considering other alternatives?

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
I'm just hoping my Bucknell Bison can score another couple of upsets in the Patriot League tournament so that they can enjoy the myriad pleasures of the Epicenter of College Basketball.

Here's hoping there's at least one White Castle still open...

·
Piker
9,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maybe Jaffie will get to meet Seth "Uncle Fester" Greenberg.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I'm just hoping my Bucknell Bison can score another couple of upsets in the Patriot League tournament so that they can enjoy the myriad pleasures of the Epicenter of College Basketball.

Here's hoping there's at least one White Castle still open...
Here ya go res ... you don’t have to travel to Dayton

I remember the morning after gastro issues with sliders ... you should definitely do the 20>1

res enjoying a slider while listening to NPR

satisfy The Crave

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
When you're in the Epicenter of College Basketball, is the excitement palpable?

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm at The Ole Hickory Tavern in Salamanca with my beer and my wings awaiting tipoff with the Salamanca Bona fans.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
I'm at The Ole Hickory Tavern in Salamanca with my beer and my wings awaiting tipoff with the Salamanca Bona fans.
Man, I hate to hear that. I swear to god, every time you report in from Salamanca we lose.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts