Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,001 Posts
Kammerichs? Or Sinanovic?

I didn't know whether you meant 2003 or 2002 draft. (Yeah, Kammerichs isn't stricty a Euro, but he's played in Europe so it's possible that's who RetroBlazers was asking about...)

Let me know and I can snoop around for news on either.

Ed O.

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Google Nedzad Sinanovic and I'm sure you'll come up with a link or two. From what I understand he's coming off the bench getting little PT for a team in the French league. Thats probably all we can hope for this year as he's basically learning the game from scratch. He's supposively a coordinated good athlete and of course he is huge, but he probably needs a couple of seasons of acclimating to the game before he'll be ready to contribute... if he ever is.

STOMP

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I looked around some more...

Nedzad is playing for a French team, Verviers-Pepinster. So far, he rarely plays and was never been a factor in a game. They say all the same nice things about him- great potential…

If he ever plays in the NBA, it'll be a few years at least.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, it was nedzad sinonovic i was thinking about, i couldn't remember his name at the time. hopefully he can develop into an nba player sometime soon. it'd be nice to have a good prospect coming to the blazers around the same time that Q woods and Zbo hit their peaks

·
mere fan
6,553 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ThatBlazerGuy</b>!
Nedvaz and Varnes are very similar skill wise right now. Both are bad except for their potential. Dont expect Nedzad to be any better than Varnes when he first comes in the league
I've never seen Varnes described as athletic, or as having huge potencial. He's just huge, and as you noted unskilled. Hopefully Nedzad will be decently skilled by the time he hits the league so that he can take advantage of his physical gifts. IF he comes to the league, I'd expect him to be much better then Varnes is now.

STOMP

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
Here's Nedzad's total numbers through the 1st 12 games with Verviers-Pepinster.

6 games (6 dnp's)
27 minutes
8 pts
3-3 fg
2-5 ft
1 turnover
9 personal fouls (including 5 in one game)
4 rebounds
2 blocks

Gotta love that fg%

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Fork</b>!
Gotta love that fg%
but not the ft%

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.