Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He plays for UM and will be a junior next season. I think he's good enough to be drafted. what do u guys think?

·
Registered
636 Posts
Never lived up to his hype simple as that. He could leave Michigan being the leading scorer and rebounder all 4 years he was there, which would be impressive but not enouph to get him drafted. At michigan he played PF because he doesn't have any set position, he is a tweener in every sense of the word. He is too small to play PF and too slow to play SF. On offense he doesn't attack the basket (he did show signs in the Big10 tourney) and gets most of his points in garbage time. On defense, well uhhh, he doesn't do anything. If he really turns it on this year, is agressive and attacks the basket, and shows enouph speed to play the SF in the NBA he could get drafted late second round. I just don't really see that happening. He's been a nice player in his career he just never lived up to his Gatoraide HS POY award he won. If seems like after his freshman year he has leveled off, not shown much if any improvement. Robinson Jr. is a better NBA prospect, especially if he blows up this year like I think he will.

·
Registered
798 Posts
dont matter if he gets drafted or not (although i think he will in late second) cuz the kidz gotta great backup plan to hoopz, hez a pre-med student at Michigan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts