Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so this is not really going too well so to try and make everything better we're just going to do it like this. There won't be a Dispersal draft, it was something that could have been a little realistic or whatever but people complained about it so whatever, those players will just be put in free agency.

Some people feel like the league is rushed a little bit, some of you are just going to have to get with it. I'm not going to baby everyone holding their hands PMing them every night hey remember tonight at 10 we're doing this and that. You as a GM are responsible for checking yourself for updates and happenings around the league. With that being said though, maybe things are going a little fast so I'm going to slow it down for the newcomers. I'm use to working with guys that are familiar with me and everything so going at a fast pace with them wasn't a problem, I'm going to try to slow it down a little for you guys.

I'm going to redo the entire schedule, I'll release that tomorrow. Free Agency will probably be Friday night, don't have time yet but you can almost bet on it being Friday night and then Preseason Sim Sunday night and the first sim of the regular season Monday night.

I still have to post a ton of stuff like free agency instructions and a few other things just to help you guys who are new to FBB. I'm asking you guys to be a little patient with me, this is kind of a busy time for me which is why I wanted the get this out of the way last week but that didn't happen. I'll continue to update you guys here, if you have any questions or whatever just ask them here.

I'll also have the trade committee and whatever picked and chosen by tomorrow. No trades or other roster transactions will be put through until at least Thursday Night, we should have the complete CBA and Trade Committee and everything by then. Hopefully this makes everyone a little bit more happy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and to help me out, can everyone post here just to confirm we're all on the same page here and whatever.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Really, really breaking my balls here. The loss of Wilcox sets me back a little bit.
Good. Ha

Thankyou DTP for the initial post and the adjustments you have made, honestly they are appreciated even by moaning ****s like me.

Does Free Agency have to be on the weekend? Am I the only guy who gets wasted on a weekend? ... If so go ahead and do it, perhaps I could PM you a list of free agents I am interested in and you could do it for me? I aint sure if that is allowed or not, it is just a suggestion before I get jumped on.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's not fair, the info for the draft was posted so I don't see why it can't be done now just because some people complained about not know. That's not our faults or yours because the stuff was clearly posted & all you had to do was click on a damn thread.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Have anyone posted any deals with the mindset of you were going to have this player or whatever via the Dispersal Draft or whatever? I could see how that could be a problem.

As with free agency, yeah it has to be Friday. I'll be gone Saturday and probably even Sunday as well so I'm not sure how I'm going to do this but I have to figure something out.

I know there's going to be some people that's mad, I'm even mad, I don't get Wilkins but its just something that has to be fixed so we all just have to deal with it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Honestly, it was posted with enough time for everyone to see it. If anything, move the Dispersal Draft to Thursday night at 6 (its Thursday at 10 now so everyone has enough time to get their **** together). It's unfair to the teams who actually were committed to it, this shouldn't just be scrapped all together.

·
Registered
66 Posts
...and the thread was made for it.

Like I said, the same order should be used and it should be done Thursday. It's unfair to the people who have checked the league and drafted players.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Because I kind of have something to do Thursday night.... Like I said, this is a really bad upcoming weekend when it comes to be being available, I actually have a few things to do in these next few couple of days.

Like I said, I'm sorry to everyone that's upset right now, no way everyone can be happy in this. So lets just redo everything, free agency will be Friday and we'll go from there. I'll have free agency instructions up a little later, along with a ton of other crap by Friday and then we should be ready to go then.

You guys can still post trades or whatever, just be aware they won't be made official until at least Thursday night.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They were made a little later than that, like at 1:30 and 2 or so which is why mostly I'm doing this. But like I said, lets just all just move on and look forward to a great start Friday.

DTP accepts all the blame, poor management on my part.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Basically, the people who decided to show up and actually do what they were supposed to get screwed whereas the people who don't show up and complain end the day even because other teams don't get better.

I see how it is...

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
This league is quickly becoming old members versus new members...but yeah I'm still down

·
Registered
66 Posts
...because all the old members have a swagger that just because they were on this board longer means that in some way, they are better than everyone else at life.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts