Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
The CBA is not the same as the real NBA's because this isn't the NBA, you guys have to understand that its a Sim League. And who cares if you're a new member or not, we're all here and we're all apart of the Sim League, just get over it. Its not one side either, it seems like the old members look down upon the new members because they're new and whatever and then the new members look down on the old members because they aren't really as familiar with FBB and whatever, can we all just work together to have a good fun loving sim league please? Man....

·
Administrator
68,862 Posts
I have a hunch there's gonna be a lot of pissy people after the first day of FA. I wouldn't want to be the guy making the decision on where some of these guys are gonna end up...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
No person makes the decisions, the game does. I put all the bigs into the game and when its time to sim I sim the day and when a player signs it pops up on my screen.

·
Administrator
68,862 Posts
No person makes the decisions, the game does. I put all the bigs into the game and when its time to sim I sim the day and when a player signs it pops up on my screen.
Oh. Ha, well, even better.

Still gonna be some pissy people. As long as everybody keeps their head, it should be groovy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Well this is sort of a weak free agent class, not much out there to get pissed over lol. Its going to get much better over the years as bigger names hit the market, sure there will be a lot of disappointments. You just have to make smart bids and hope for the best.

·
Administrator
68,862 Posts
Well this is sort of a weak free agent class, not much out there to get pissed over lol. Its going to get much better over the years as bigger names hit the market, sure there will be a lot of disappointments. You just have to make smart bids and hope for the best.
Wilcox is mainly who I'm thinking of. He's a starting caliber C.

·
Premium Member
12,189 Posts
The CBA is not the same as the real NBA's because this isn't the NBA, you guys have to understand that its a Sim League. And who cares if you're a new member or not, we're all here and we're all apart of the Sim League, just get over it. Its not one side either, it seems like the old members look down upon the new members because they're new and whatever and then the new members look down on the old members because they aren't really as familiar with FBB and whatever, can we all just work together to have a good fun loving sim league please? Man....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5FfJ89rGPc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W5FfJ89rGPc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hehe, typo by me when I sent the PM to the admin, I expect it to be changed soon...

61 - 71 of 71 Posts