Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's not a ton of activity/interest in this league and I simply don't have the time to carry it myself or continue running it right now. When I decided to run this league I thought someone would be running it with me but that person bailed on me and it was too late for me to turn back so I tried to run it myself and right now I just don't have the time to do that, have other things going on.

If anyone wants to continue the league and has FBB I'll have no problem with sending them the file and letting them continue the league but otherwise I just can't run it right now. Sorry everyone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I doubt many will be around to see this anyway, or really care. But DTP were you expecting Mike to run it with you? After you bailed on him remember. He has his hands full at BBW. But at least you cut this off now before it got to far on. I was going to be sexy and win the ship though.

·
Administrator
115,886 Posts
You've got to give it more time than this.

Most of the GMs were posting depth charts, and that's being active. Not sure what you're totally expecting, especially with most people being new to this league and how it works. But just because they're not discussing or making a **** load of (stupid) trades, doesn't mean they're not interested. Still plenty of time during the season for that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just posting a DC isn't what he or anyone that came from his old league would consider active .. That league is way different from this one because that's a really good league over there, & this one compared to that one .. uhm, not so much.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Someone should of posted a depth chart thread!

·
Administrator
115,886 Posts
Just posting a DC isn't what he or anyone that came from his old league would consider active .. That league is way different from this one because that's a really good league over there, & this one compared to that one .. uhm, not so much.
Yeah, sorry, most of us, I guess don't want to post about trades every 2 seconds.

·
Administrator
115,886 Posts
No.

There were no trade talks for barely anyone. People would post on people's trade blocks and no one replied. Crappy roster? It's a lot better than what I started it, that's for damn sure.

No.
lol.

·
Registered
13,950 Posts
No.

There were no trade talks for barely anyone. People would post on people's trade blocks and no one replied. Crappy roster? It's a lot better than what I started it, that's for damn sure.

No.
oh no! someone posted on a trade block and then no one responded! how horrible!

if you're serious about a trade offer, you'd at least send a pm or talk to someone on aim.

it's no surprise the league failed. it was rushed and had a bad setup. this is the whole reason they were trying to take their time with it. find enough interested people and then get it put together. when starting a league there really should only be two options. current rosters or fantasy draft. playing out the past season and excluding all the rookies to have them separately redrafted later is stupid. and people do actually have real lives. everyone isn't going to be able to spend hours on a sim league every day.

and come on man. you aren't the god of sim leagues. you really should try to get into a real sim league before you talk like you actually know some ****.

·
Premium Member
10,865 Posts
Disappointing.....

All that work I put into my damn team, and dude just up and quits cuz he dont like his team? What a ****ing idiot. And he holds a sim on Saturday night @ 10:30 and expects people to be sitting in front of there computers jacking off to a sim league? GTFO

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.